The function of 46/4D/48 Adapter for SKP-900:
1) Read chip. Identify the chip type, chip ID, empty and locked.
2) Write chip. Connect to PC and edit chips, write special position for chips
3) Make key when all car keys lost
4) Create special chips, like Mitsubishi 46 (Duplex communications chips)
5) Unlock some chips so it can be used again
6) Decode the original chip and then copy it
Here is the instruction on how to copy 46 chip with SKP900 and 46/4D/48 adapter.
1. Well connect SKP900 and adapter. Plug the SKP-900 key programmer into the vehicle OBD socket. Prepare to copy the original car keys and 46 chips.
2. Special features into the SKP-900—-chip key copy—46 chip copy, which has four options, according to the order entered were 1-2-3-4.
3. Firstly enter 1 and read original key ID, then place the original key near the adapter and press YES, the original key ID will be read. If it says reading error, please check if the key chip is 46, or adjust the position of the key and reading coil, and re-read the key ID. After reading key ID, press NO to return.
4. Enter 2 and get collector information: place the collector already with collected data near reading coil (refer to the user manual for the collector user manual), press YES to go on. At this situation, the collector data indicator (green) will flash, the screen displays the collector data. Then press NO to return.
5. Enter 3 and decode original chip, press YES to continue. The screen will display: working, please wait…… It normally takes about 5-30 seconds. (need about 4 minutes in some case). If the decoding failed, please re-collecting data and re-do step 3 and step 4. If the decoding successes, please press NO to return.
6. Enter 4 and create clone chip, place the copy-able 46 chip near the reading coil, press YES to continue, copy successes 1 second later; if not, please adjust the position of the coil and chip, or replace the chip can be copied.