The newly launched Quickly 4C/4D/46/48 chip Transponder Auto Key Programmer has ranked one of the star products in obd365. Following are some reviews gathered from our customer’s feedbacks.
What’s good of Quickly chip code reader comparing with CN900 auto key programmer?
1) Better hardware/firmware quality built than CN900 master auto key programmer
2) Read Toyota H chip
3) Half price lower than CN900 (cheap US$249)
4) Strong compatibility. CN900 4D decoder and ID46 decoder colder box can be applied to Quickly 4C/4D/46/48 key chip copy machine as well.
5) Built-in battery without additional power supply, portable and convenient.
Quickly 4D/4C/46/48 key chip copy Customer review:
1) All functions are same as cn900 and i feel that it is of better built quality.
2) batteries and charger can read Toyota H key and also battery operated
Users’ operation picture taken:
Quickly and CN900 key chip copy machine similarities:
1) Perform same function,
Support 4C, 4D, ID46 chips copy
Support Toyota G chip
To copy 4D chips with Quickly and CN900, needs additional CN900 4D Decoder Box.
To copy ID46 chips with Quickly and CN900, needs additional CN900 ID46 Decoder Cloner Box.
3 ways to tell if Toyota transponder key is G chip or H chip