Possible to have success with KD remote for Citroen C-Crosser, year 2008 ?
Those are remotes which looks like regular 2 buttons PSA remotes but actually are not the same. And use Mitshubishi key blade.
So, the answer is: it’s worth trying
G8D571MA Shell with D
As it works on the outlander of same year and c crosser is based on that vehicle
remote programming-c-crosser will programme transponder and remote at the same time, while Mitshubishi hda separate procedure for tranponder and remote .
So, probably Keydiy NB11 multi should be used for c cross
And below is the adiq recommendation ref the remote programming
- Press and hold the lock and unlock button for four seconds (or four flashes of the key LED)
- Release both buttons and wait for one second
- Press and hold the lock button for 2 seconds or two flashes of the LED
If the procedure has worked the key will answer with a single flash and/or the tester will confirm the remote has been programmed
- Press either the lock or the unlock button for three times within five seconds
- Press and hold the lock and unlock button for one second or a longer time
- Release both buttons for one second
- Press the unlock button
Connect the Mitsubishi remote coding adapter ADC194
- Ignition ON
- Press the hazard switch for six times
- Press the remote lock and unlock buttons alternately twice
Hope it helps!
Good to know: Keydiy remote NB11
The NB series remotes will work for Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge bladed keys (Ones using the Y164, Chrysler 46 chip, PCF7936AA) and the remote part will program in with the chip the same as an OEM RHK will. That is for OHT and M3N keys. If it is a KOB key then set the key for OHT and program it in 2 times instead of once.
This NB11 Universal KD remote is compatible with 5 models below to program new remotes with KEYDIY KD-X2 or KD900+ Bluetooth remote maker:
NB11-XTT-new for Honda
There are 5 mode for keys above.
1. NB-ATT-36 is for Peugeot and Citroen and old Honda (most before 2013)and some other brand cars. (default keys is NB-36 mode)
2. NB-ATT-46 is for Touareg Bentley most Renault F-iat and some other keys with PCF7946 chips.
3. NB-ATT-Chrysler is for Chrysler Dodge Jeep car keys.
4. NB-ETT-GM is for new Buick , Chevrolet , Opel cars
5. NB-XTT-New Honda is for 2014 and 2015 New Honda cars keys.