I had error when updating the OBDSTAR X300 DP tablet. It gave me error “Serial number is different from VCI box”, But I’ve checked both device and VCI serial number,they are the same.
Run an upgrade.
If still have this error, reset the VCI box.
How to reset VCI box of OBDSTAR X300 DP?
1. Turn on your tablet and click [Setting]
2. Click [Backup & reset]
3. Click [Factory data reset]
4. Power on VCI. Connect VCI and tablet by using USB.
5. Click [Setting]
6. Click [Self test] and [Communication test]
7. Please remove USB after the Bluetooth state and USB state show ok.
8. Click [one key upgrade]