Yanhua Mini ACDP will release a new function (being tested): program key for Jaguar / LandRover 2018 onwards via OBD including adding a new key and program key when all keys lost.
Please be informed:
- No need extra interface board, it is done by OBD.
Please connect ACDP with vehicle OBDII port and BAV-key adapter correctly:
- This function temporarily only supports JLR models without comfort access feature. If duplicate a new key for the luxury-equipped models, there will be only key buttons remote control and emergency start function, and will not have the comfort access and keyless go features.
- The new key must be a special key that can change ID (i.e Lonsdor JLR 2018- key).
- Must select the key position with key ID to duplicate a key.
- Provide ACDP Mini serial number to us to activate JLR 2018- license for test purpose (It is FREE!)
Next, let’s go to Mini ACDP APP to operate.
Enter “Jaguar / LandRover”, and then “OBD duplicate key / All-key-lost (2018-) (Trial Function)”
Have these options:
Identify system info
Program key (Add key)
Program key (All -key-lost)
Identify key info
Modify special key ID
Identify key info: Please connect the BAV-key adapter to the ACDP and put the key correctly on the BAV-key adapter.
Modify special key ID: Please connect the BAV-key adapter to the ACDP and put the key correctly on the BAV-key adapter.
Then, go to any of ” Program key (Add key)” or ” Program key (All -key-lost)” according to your need.
The next operation is easy by following the on-screen guide.
Related reading: Yanhua Mini ACDP JLR 2011-2019 duplicate key via OBD