While trying to add key in VW Jetta 2019 under all keys lost situation (when reading immo data), autel im608 reports error “Server maintenance in progress. Retry in 999h Solution”. Any idea?
The VAG servers have been down since early last year. Some models you can still do by pulling cluster or bcm, others you have to send to dealer.
Autel IM508/IM608 advanced VW immo 4 and immo4+mqb calculating services are still affected due to the VW service strategies, please ask for this immo data from VW dealer. but in expert selection menu, which still continues to work.
1. Immo IV instrument CAN (15type )
2. Instrument K-line (17type)
3. MQB (VDO NEC 35XX, add key)
4. Comford module Passat B6/CC
5. Kessy -VW (Phaeton/Touareg)
6. Immo V Touareg, Immo V Audi.
How to go to the “Expert Selection” menu to get CS and PIN for VW 4th IMMO, IMMO 4th +MQB? check this article guide: