Just received my handy baby2. The site i used is
It looks and feels good, but I have a few feedback about it:
- Remote generation is very limited, way, way far behind KD. However, this feature looks good and promising if they will update as promised. The sample JMD remote has super chip soldered into the remote circuit board and I was able to generate 4D63 chip into it. They don’t sell the JMD flip remotes yet, only sample with the handy baby 2.
- Chip generation is a hit and miss, but fails a lot. It will fail with handy baby 2, but handy baby 1 will generate the chip with no problem, so its not the chips but definitely the handy baby2.
- It also does not read the T5 chip data properly like the handy baby 1. (Images provided)
handy baby 1
handy baby 2
Something good to know: (also the reason why i got handy baby 2)
Look at the chart:
Note: Handy Baby I & II Basic Function:
- Transponders cloning : 46/4D/4C/64/13/12/11/33/42
- ID48 cloning: 96 bit ID48(changeable uid), dell-phi immo box, part of VW, Fiat, Audi, Volvo, Honda etc. (requires Assistant Adapter for Handy Baby)
- DST80 copy: Toyota 72 “G Chip” (requires G Chip Authorization purchase), Ford 4D83 (online), Hyundai/Kia 4D70
- Chip transfer: 4D60/60 Plus transfer to 4D63/83 cars
- Transponder simulation
- Read/write: 46/48/4D/4D Plus/8A
- Transponders reading: 11/12/13/33/40/41/42/44/46/47/48/60/60 Plus/61/62/63/63 Plus 64/65/66/67/68/69/6A/6B/70/71/72G/73/8A/49 and smart keys etc.
- Chip generation: 60/61/62/63/64/65/67/68/6A/6B/71/60 Plus/63 Plus/72G etc.
- Chip generation: different format data of ID46
- Frequency and modulation remote tester
- ECU signal/data stream of ID46/key type (all lost) detect
- Free online updates